What was that?
什么聲音
It's nothing. Nothing
沒什么沒什么
You're the spiderman
你是蜘蛛俠
From YouTube. I'm not. I'm not
油管上那個 我不是
You were on the ceiling
你剛剛趴在天花板上
No, I wasn't. Man, what are you doing in my room?
我沒有 你為什么在我房間里
May let me in. You said we were gonna finish the Death Star
梅讓我進來的 我們說好一起做完死星的
You can't just bust into my room!
你不能就這么闖進我的房間
That Turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster
那個火雞肉卷的菜譜太爛了
Let's go to dinner. Thai?
我們出去吃吧 泰國菜行嗎
Ned, you want thai?
內德 吃泰國菜嗎
Yes. No. He's got a thing
好啊 不好 他還有事
A thing to do after
之后再做
Okay
好吧
Maybe put on some clothes
穿上點衣服吧
She doesn't know? Nobody knows
她還不知道嗎 誰都不知道
I mean, Mr. Stark knows because he made my suit
斯塔克先生知道因為他給我做了戰衣
But that's it
但沒別人了
Tony Stark made you that? Are you an Avenger?
那是托尼·斯塔克做的 你是復仇者嗎
Yeah, basically
是啊 差不多吧
Oh, geez. You can't tell anybody about this
天吶 你不能告訴任何人
You gotta keep it a secret
你得保密
Secret? Why? You know what she's like
秘密 為什么 你知道她的
If she finds out people try and kill me every single night, she's not gonna let me do this anymore
她要是知道我每晚都被人追殺 她就不會允許我再做下去了