No one has actually told me why I'm in Berlin or what I'm doing
并沒人跟我說過我為什么要來柏林或是我要做什么
Something about Captain America going crazy
好像是美國隊長發瘋了
This is you. Oh, we're neighbors?
你到了 我們住隔壁嗎
We're not roommates. Suit up
我們不住同間換 衣服
Okay, Peter, you got this
好吧 彼得 你行的
What the hell are you wearing?
你穿的啥玩意
It's my suit
我的戰衣啊
Where's the case? What case?
箱子呢 什么箱子
That's not my. What? I thought that was a closet
那不是我的 什么 我以為那是個櫥柜
This is still my room? Go. Please
這里也是我的房間嗎 快去吧
My room is way bigger than. There I found the case. I found the case. I found the case
我的房間好大快去 我找到箱子了 我找到箱子了
"A minor upgrade"?
"稍作升級"
Oh, my god
天吶
Put it on. What the?
穿上 什么
This is the coolest thing I've ever seen
這是我見過的最酷的東西
Let's go. But I don't understand
快點 我不明白
Is it for me? Happy. Happy wait
這是給我的嗎 哈皮 哈皮 等等
This is insane. Insane
這太瘋狂了 太瘋狂了
Look at this thing. Look Look at the eyes
看這個啊 看看這眼睛
The greatest day of my life. Let's go. Come on
這是我人生最棒的一天 快點換吧
Okay, there's Captain America. Iron Man. Black Widow
好了 那是美國隊長 鋼鐵俠 黑寡婦
Who's that new guy? Underoos!
那個新來的是誰 內衣寶寶
Oh, that's me. I gotta go. I gotta go
叫我呢 我得走了
Hey, everyone
大家好
Okay, so the craziest thing just happened
好吧 剛剛太瘋狂了
I just had a fight with Captain America
我跟美國隊長打了一架
I stole his shield, I threw it at him
我偷了他的盾 還拿盾丟他
What the hell? He's big now, I gotta go. Hang on
搞什么 他變大了 我得走了 等等