I've got good tone. Firing
我瞄準非常厲害 開火
Uh, Batman? What's up, buddy?
蝠爸 怎么了 孩子
Are we nearly at Wayne Manor? Why?
我們快到韋恩莊園了嗎 干嘛
Uh. Your number two needs to go number one
我現在想去小個便
I thought I told you to go back at the prison
我早就告訴你應該待在監獄里
I tried but Bane was in there. So?
我也想 可是貝恩在那里 所以
He had sort of a "get out of this bathroom now" vibe
我總是看見他就不敢去廁所了
I knew I shouldn't have given you that water
我就知道不該給你喝那杯水
Can you hold it in like a big boy?
你能不能像大人一樣憋一會兒
Engine one down
一號引擎熄火
Not a big deal. Don't worry about it. It's fine
別擔心這個 沒事兒
Engine two down. It does that sometimes
二號熄火 有時候這很正常
We've lost engine three
三號引擎也熄火了
Oh. Could live without it
暫時還沒問題
Engine four!
四號引擎
That I do need to fix
這下有點兒麻煩了
Good news. Our bathroom problem is solved
好消息 我尿尿的問題解決了
You three wait here while I go fix the engine
我去修引擎 你們在這里等著
Don't worry, Batman. You fix the Batwing, I'll fly
別擔心 蝙蝠俠 你去修飛機 我來駕駛
All good Babs, I've got my autopilot on it
芭芭拉 我已經設置自動駕駛了
Done
完成
Autopilot? That's just a rope!
自動駕駛? 這只是一根繩子
Exactly. All right, guys. Until I get back, rope's in charge
完全正確 好了伙計們 我回來之前就讓繩子駕駛
Thanks rope
謝謝你 繩子