Batman? Yeah?
蝙蝠俠 什么
Why did you build this thing with only one seat?
你造的這個東西為什么只有一個座位
'Cause last I checked I only had one butt. What the
因為我只有一個屁股 那是
What have you done to Wayne Manor?
韋恩莊園怎么成這樣了(韋恩島的韋恩莊園)
Hey, Batman, guess what. I found out one of your secrets
蝙蝠俠 你猜怎么著 我發現了你的一個秘密
Uhoh. What do we have here, Batman?
這都是些什么 蝙蝠俠
It looks like a bunch of relationship comedies
這些看起來好像是一堆愛情喜劇
What's that one? Must Love Dogs
這是什么 《愛狗男人請來電》
Must love crying
《愛哭男人請來電》
Marley & Me. I love the ending
《馬利和我》 我喜歡這個結尾
Oh! Serendipity?
《緣分天注定》
We have Serendipity? I love that movie!
《緣分天注定》 我喜歡那個電影
For a loner, Batman, you sure like movies about relationships!
孤獨的人啊 蝙蝠俠 看來你還真的很喜歡看愛情電影
Oh! And look what else I found!
看看我還找到了什么
All your wonderful toys
這些都是你的神奇玩具
Accio lightning storm!
快來吧 閃電風暴
Uh. Everyone hold on
大家坐好
Gremlins, dismantle that plane now!
小精靈 立刻拆掉那架飛機
Ugly monsters on our three
丑精靈在三號引擎上
Uh, Padre? Not now, kid
老爸 還不行 小子
Kind of got my hands full
我現在有點兒忙