All right, let's see. Yes, the piston brake out here
讓我看看 活塞制動在這兒
Jet engine brake in here and
飛機引擎剎車在這兒 還有
Get out of here. No. Give me. No! Stop it!
快走開 不 給我 不 放開
Come on, Master Dick. We need to help him
走吧 小羅賓少爺 我們要去幫他
I'm with you, Grandpa!
我聽你的 爺爺
Get off my Padre!
快放開我老爸
Unhand him, you animatronic fiends
放開他 你們這些機械惡魔
What are you two doing here? I told you to stay in the cockpit
你們兩個在這干什么 我讓你們留在駕駛艙里
You disobeyed me. You're on a timeout
你們違反命令 你們應該休息
Batman, you're on a timeout
蝙蝠俠 你才應該休息
What? Alfred, you better untimeout me right now!
什么 阿爾弗雷德 你最好別讓我休息
No. Not until you untimeout Master Dick
不 除非你取消小羅賓的休息時間
Guys, you're all untimeouted!
伙計們 你們都沒時間休息了
We have incoming!
前面有襲擊
Sir! Watch out for those. What are you doing?
少爺 小心那些 你在干什么
Okay. Everybody timeout off
好了 所有人取消休息
Whoohoo! I've been parented
你開始照顧我了
Batman, I can help you. No. Protect the rope
蝙蝠俠 我可以幫你 不 保護好繩子
The rope is fine!
繩子沒有問題
Save Master Dick!
快去救小羅賓
I'm fine, I'll just do one of my gymnastics moves to
我沒事 我只是在做一個體操動作
No!
不
Dick
羅賓
Gotcha!
抓住了