Okay
好吧
Multiple bogeys on our six
有幾個怪物在后面
Sir, I'll get them off our back
先生 我把他們從后面趕下去
I was a tail gunner for the Royal Air Force
我以前是皇家空軍射擊員
Locked and loaded, sir!
準備就緒 先生
Good. Love that!
好的 太好了
I got an idea. We're gonna change course
我有個主意 我們要改變航向
I want you to fly straight into that flaming eyeball
我要你直接飛到那個火焰眼球上
What? Barbara, trust me
什么 芭芭拉 相信我
All right. Let's do this
好的 我們出發吧
We got a giant sea monster 12 o'clock!
前方有一只巨大海怪
Got it
收到
We've got his attention. He's tracking us
我們引起了它的注意 他要攻擊我們了
I've got you now
就要抓到你了
Eat dirt!
去死吧
Bob's your uncle, you ruddy duff cobblers!
看我的吧 你這個邪惡的蠢貨
Okay, Babs, this is it
好的 芭芭拉 就這樣
Fly us straight into that eye and wait for my signal
直接飛進那只眼睛 等我的口令
Can it come now?
現在行了嗎
Can we make the signal thing happen?
你現在能說口令了嗎
Almost there. Almost there!
快到了 快到了
Fire
開火吧