Everything's exactly as you left it.
一切都和你離開前一樣
How are you feeling, Walter?
你感覺怎么樣,沃爾特?
I'm on the mend, thank you, Oliver.
還在恢復中,謝謝,奧利弗。
Oh, I'm so glad you're home.
真高興你回家了
That makes two of us.
對我們倆來說都是好消息。
All of us. We've prepared a delicious brunch for you. All your favorites.
對大家來說也是。我們為你準備了一頓美味的早午餐。全是你愛吃的。
Oh, yum, English food.
英國菜
Actually, I'm more tired from the drive than I expected.
說實話我沒想到會這么累
So I think I'd like to lie down for a bit. Yes, of course.
所以我還是先去躺一會兒吧。當然,沒問題。
Walter doesn't really seem like himself.
沃爾特好像變了
He's gone through a lot. It's just... going to take a little bit of time.
他經歷了太多事。只是...還需要一些時間調整。
I'm really sick of us all having to go through a lot, you know?
我真是受夠了我們都得經歷很多事。
Six scientists and three security personnel are confirmed killed in the massacre.
在大屠殺中,六名科學家及三名安保人員已被證實身亡。
Among the dead, respected seismologist Brian Markov.
死者中包括德高望重的地震學家布萊恩·馬爾科夫。
A spokesperson for Unidac Industries says a comment would be forthcoming.
一名尤尼達克工業的發言人說即將對此作出評論。
Mom, we need to talk. Oh, uh, later, Oliver.
媽媽,我們得談談。回頭再談吧,奧利弗。
...co-workers, parents and families of all the victims to see how they're coping with their loss.
...所有死者的同事、父母和家人想要知道他們打算如何處理這件事。