Laurel? What are you doing here? It's not even 7:00 A.M.
勞蕾爾?你來這里干什么,還不到7點。
That's just after closing time, right? How's business?
剛結束營業是吧?生意如何?
Well, it's busy. Busy. It was easier when Tommy was running things.
忙得很。忙。有湯米幫忙的時候比現在輕松多了。
Tommy's a good guy. Yeah. Are you? What do you mean?
湯米是個好人。對。你是嗎?什么意思?
Last week, I told you that I wanted to get back with Tommy.
上周,我告訴你我想和湯米復合。
That I needed you to go to him and explain to him that you didn't still have feelings for me.
我要你去找他,向他解釋你對我已經沒感覺了。
But instead, you told me that you did.
結果反倒是你說你對我還有感覺。
As I'm sure you can probably imagine, I haven't been able to think of much since.
從那以后我都不敢再想太多,這你應該都料到了吧。
I shouldn't have said that. Then why did you? I didn't... have an agenda.
我不該說那些話的。那為什么還要說?我也沒有計劃要說。
I didn't mean to make it more difficult for you to fix things with Tommy.
我也不想讓你和湯米的復合更加困難重重。
But what if you did?
萬一你已經這么做了呢
After you disappeared -- with Sarah-- I was sorry I ever knew you.
你和莎拉失蹤之后,我后悔過自己認識你。
But now, things have happened that I never thought would.
但現在事情完全出乎我的意料。
You coming home. My parents being in the same room.
你回來了。我的父母共處一室了。
And you. What if I'm finally starting to see you for who you really are?
還有你。要是我現在才終于開始認識真正的你呢?
No, Laurel, it's-- And maybe Tommy was right.
不,勞蕾爾...或許湯米說得對。
Maybe he and I weren't meant to be.
或許我和他注定不該在一起
Maybe I'm finally ready to admit that... that I still have feelings for you, too.
或許我終于能夠承認...我也還對你有感覺。
Nothing's changed. My life hasn't changed. I haven't changed.
什么都沒變。我的生活還是那樣。我也是。
I got to go. Walter's coming home.
我得走了。沃爾特要回家了。