So, I was wondering... There's a late night happy hour at Stella's.
我在想...史黛拉酒吧深夜有個歡樂時光環節
You know, the place across the street.
就是對街的那家
You mean the place that's always playing loud salsa music at all hours when I'm trying to work late?
你是說我每次想加班時都在放鬧哄哄的薩爾薩音樂的那家?
That--that would be the one, yeah.
就是那家,對。
Anyway, I was thinking that, um, maybe, you know, if you wanted to, we could perhaps grab a drink?
不管怎么說,我在想,或許,如果你想的話,我們可以去喝一杯?
How about two? Oh, my God!
兩杯如何?我的天!
Please. I did everything Mr. Meryln required of me!
求你了。梅林先生要求的我都照做了!
He knows, Dr. Markov, and he thanks you for your service.
他知道,馬爾科夫博士,他也感謝你的工作。
Open the door! Open the door! Open the door! Freeze!
把門打開!把門打開!把門打開!不許動!
No! Open the door! Open the door! Get down on the floor! Open the door!
不!開開門啊!開門啊!趴下!開門!