Oliver. Ah. What a miracle. How's Walter?
奧利弗。真是個奇跡。沃爾特怎么樣了?
The police are saying that he was rescued by the vigilante.
警方說他是被治安維持者救回來的
Yes, he was. Has he said anything about his ordeal?
是啊。他說什么關于他的遭遇的事了嗎。
Was he able to identify any of his captors? No.
他能認出綁架他的人嗎?沒有。
That's too bad. They'll get what's coming to them.
那就不好辦了。但他們會遭報應的。
I'm just glad that my family is back together. We all are.
我很高興我們一家能團聚。我們都為你們高興。
Ollie. Excuse me.
奧利。失陪。
Is Walter OK? I saw it on the news.
沃爾特還好嗎?我看到新聞了。
Yeah. Are you OK?
他很好。你還好嗎?
Of course. I promise you now is not the time.
當然。現在不是說這個的時候。
It's you and Tommy.
是你和湯米的事
You and me, actually. I talked to Tommy yesterday,
其實是我和你。我昨天和湯米談過了,
and the reason he broke up with me is because he thinks that you and I still belong together.
他之所以跟我分手,是因為他覺得我還應該和你在一起。
What did you say?
你是怎么說的
Nothing. He walked out on me.
什么都沒說。他就這樣走了。
I just want you to be happy. It's what I've always wanted.
我只想讓你幸福。這是我一直以來的愿望。
Then will you please go talk to Tommy for me? And say what?
你能為了我去和湯米談談嗎?說什么?
Say that you and I are over. That you're not still in love with me.
說我們已經結束了。說你已經不愛我了。
I can't do that. Why not?
我不能這么做。為什么?
Because it wouldn't be true. And I have enough lies in my life already.
因為那不是真的。我撒的謊已經夠多了,不想繼續撒謊。