Robert, I don't like the idea of this. It's gonna be OK.
羅伯特,我覺得這不是個好主意。沒關系的。
Yeah, well, how long will you be gone?
好吧,你要去多久
A few weeks. Maybe more, depending on what I--
幾周,也許更久,這取決于我...
Why can't you just fly to China?
你為什么不坐飛機去中國
I think it's better the less you know.
你知道的越少越好
I just hate that stupid boat.
我不喜歡那艘破船
Look at me. I love you. Everything's gonna be fine. OK.
看著我。我愛你。一切都會好的。好吧。
Got room for one more? No.
我也想一起抱行嗎?不行。
Mom, let me keep dad company.
媽,讓我陪著老爸吧
Oliver, you're in school. Not really.
奧利弗,你要上學。不用了。
I forgot to tell you that.
我忘了告訴你了
I could use an extra hand on the ship. Robert...
我在船上可能需要幫手。羅伯特...
Moira, let the kid take the boat out with the old man.
莫伊拉,讓孩子跟著老爸一起出海吧。
All right. All right. But you promise me that you'll behave yourself.
好吧。好吧,但你要保證你要乖乖聽話。
All right. I promise. I love you so much. I love you, too.
好吧,我保證。我非常愛你。我也愛你。
I totally spaced. I gotta call Tommy and let him know I'm out of town for a few weeks.
真是暈了。我得打電話告訴湯米我要出城待幾周。
I'll see you on board in 5.
五分鐘后船上見。