Hey, mom. Walter's upstairs resting. I think he's... doing well, don't you?
媽媽。沃爾特在樓上休息。我覺得他狀態挺好的,你覺得呢?
Who took him? Well, we don't know yet.
誰劫走了他?我們目前還不知道。
But I'm going to make sure all the resources of Queen Consolidated are behind it.
但我會確??髀摵掀髽I正盡全力追查。
That's the answer that you gave to reporters yesterday. Tell me the truth.
你昨天就是這樣對記者們說的。告訴我真相。
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你什么意思
I think you do. A couple months ago, when I showed you dad's notebook, you seemed to know something.
我覺得你知道。幾個月前,當我給你看爸爸的筆記本時,你好像知道些什么。
Something about our family being in danger.
關于我們家庭處于危險之中的事。
Are you suggesting that I knew something about my husband's kidnapping?
你是在暗示,我知道我丈夫被綁架的內情嗎?
I'm just suggesting that maybe you were scared.
我只是在說也許你害怕了。
That maybe you didn't mean for any of this to happen.
你也許不想這一切發生
But it was harder than you thought.
但這比你想象中要困難
And now you're barely keeping your head above water.
現在你也幾乎自身難保了
Please, mom. Let me help you before you drown.
求你了,媽媽。讓我拉你一把。
You need to stop asking these things. Do you understand? I need you to stop.
你不能再繼續問這些事了,明白嗎?我要你停手。
I can't. I need to know.
我辦不到。我必須知道。
Is that a power outage? I don't know. Oliver! Oliver!
停電了嗎?我不知道。奧利弗!奧利弗!