Did you find anything? Lots.
發現什么了嗎?很多東西。
Anything helpful? No, still looking.
有什么有用的嗎?沒有,還在找。
What about you? You learn anything from the cops?
你呢?從警察那兒打探到什么了嗎
As a matter of fact...
實際上...
I like the sound of that.
聽起來是好消息
You know that copycat archer? Yeah.
知道那個冒牌射手吧?知道。
Turns out he's connected to Merlyn Global somehow.
他和梅林環球集團有某種聯系
Or, at least his victims are.
或者,至少他的受害者是這樣。
We're looking for the hood, not some crazy wanna be.
我們找的是兜帽男,不是什么狂熱模仿者。
Well, the guy with the black arrows seems to hate the guy with the green arrows, so...
那個用黑箭的人似乎仇視用綠箭的那個人,所以...
So what, we just show up at Merlyn Global and hope the hood shows up, too?
所以什么...我們就在梅林環球集團守株待兔嗎?
Last I checked, you don't have any better ideas.
就我所知,你也沒有更好的主意吧。