Now, let's ride
好 跳上去
Toes to the nose
踩前端
Now you're gleaming the cube
你現在變成滑板少年了
Yeah! Now get creative
現在 來點兒創意
Freestyle a little bit. Oh, that's good kid!
自由式 不錯啊 小子
It's like looking in a Batmirror
還真有點兒我的影子
Okay. Leap
好了 跳
I've got the Projector. Dad! Booyah!
我拿到傳送儀了 好極了
Now do everything we just did backwards
接下來把剛剛做的反過來做一遍
Oh! Here you go. Dad! We did it!
我來了 老爸 成功了
Yeah! Mission accomplished. That was fun!
任務完成 太有意思了
You, okay. Batman? You seem the opposite of stern
你還好嗎 蝙蝠俠 開心不該是這副表情吧
Yeah. I'm fine, It's just watching you out there, it was like the world wasn't all darkness anymore
我沒事 我只是 看著你站在那兒 我突然覺得世界好像沒有那么黑暗了
For a brief moment
有那么一瞬間
I could have sworn I felt something
我真的有種感覺
That feeling is pride, sir
那種感覺是驕傲 先生
You're right
沒錯
I am super proud
我非常驕傲
Of myself
為我自己
For being such a good teacher, obviously
很明顯是因為我這個老師太出色了
Yeah, you're a great teacher
對 你是個非常棒的老師
I am?
真的嗎
Yeah! I wanna be just like you when I grow up, Padre!
真的 長大以后我也想跟你一樣 父親大人
Wait what did you call me?
慢著 你叫我什么
I called you Padre
我叫你父親大人
It's Spanish for "Dad". Sorry
因為你不讓我叫你老爸 抱歉
Well, isn't it also a cool Spanish way to say "buddy"?
其實我們之間叫哥們兒 不是也很酷嗎
Yeah, I could've been saying it that way
是啊 我覺得叫哥們兒挺酷的
Then I'll allow it
那你就這么定了
Oh, you're such a great padre!
你真是個偉大的爸爸
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I'm trying to give you a big old hug
給你一個大大的擁抱呀
Thought you were attacking me
我還以為你要襲擊我呢