Batman? Yes?
蝙蝠俠 怎么了
Why is your "not son" trying to smuggle the Phantom Zone Projector into Arkham?
為什么那個不是你兒子的小孩試圖把幽靈區傳送儀帶進瘋人院
What? Hey, kid. What is this?
什么 小子 這是什么東西
Batman, give me the Phantom Zone Projector
蝙蝠俠 把幽靈區傳送儀交給我
No, Batman!
不行 蝙蝠俠
No, no, no! Whoa! Nice
不 不 厲害
I studied Brazilian jiujitsu at Harvard for Police
我在哈佛警校學過巴西柔術
Oh, yeah? Well, guess who got a PhD in smoke bombs!
是嗎 我還拿過煙霧彈的博士學位呢
Dr Batman
想不到吧
Guards! Get them!
警衛 抓住他們
Freeze, Batman!
別動 蝙蝠俠
Hey, kid. This is a training exercise. These guys are my bros
嘿 小子 現在是練習時間 他們都是我兄弟
Go ahead and take a couple of them out. Cool!
快沖上去放倒幾個 好的
Hey, Frank. You want a piece of Robin?
弗蘭克 你們想打架嗎
Barney! Nice compound fracture! How'd you like a punch, Glen?
巴尼 復合骨折 精彩 來記重拳怎么樣 伙計
Code Red!
紅色警戒
I need total security lockdown now!
馬上啟動一級封鎖系統
'Sup, Joker?
怎么樣 小丑
Namaste, Batman
有禮了 蝙蝠俠
Namaste. Gross
有禮了 別裝了
Briefs man. Me too
緊身內褲 我也是
Cut the baloney. Kid, guard the door, will ya?
別跟我廢話 小子 把門守好
On it! Take that, Alan!
遵命 看招 小子
Huh. Looks like you're going to a lot of trouble for little old me
你費盡周折就是為了來對付我嗎
I must be your greatest enemy after all
看來我真的是你最大的敵人
Right, Batman?
對嗎 蝙蝠俠