Look at this place! Am I being too loud?
這里真棒 我是不是太吵了
Hi! Oh, my gosh!
嗨 老天
Sorry, I always do that
抱歉 我不是故意嚇你的
How about a warning next time?
下次先提醒一下行嗎
You're so right and I am so wrong
你說得對 是我的錯
Welcome to the Phantom Zone, bad guy
歡迎你來到幽靈區 壞蛋
Yeah, bad guy
沒錯 我是壞蛋
My name is Phyllis. Oh, that was my grandma's name
我叫菲利斯 我奶奶也叫菲利斯
Now hold still while I scan you
現在站著別動 我給你掃描
Scanning for badness
掃描邪惡程度
Trying to assess whether you are bad
我要評估你的邪惡級別
Ugh! Your whole thing screams "bad guy"
各項指標都顯示你是壞蛋
Oh, yeah, I'm a really bad person
沒錯 我是個十足的大壞蛋
But with vulnerabilities
但是你也有弱點
Who me? No way
我有弱點 不可能
So where do you keep all the other bad people in this place?
我說 問一下被送到你們這里的其他壞蛋呢
They're standing right behind you
就在你的身后
Hi there, guys
你們好 伙計們
Lovely to meet you all, I'm the
很高興認識你們 我是
Oh, fist bump? There we. Handshake?
哦 碰拳 還是握手
It doesn't matter, I'm the Joker
無所謂了 我是小丑