Take a look at the new guy
瞧瞧這個新來的家伙
Guess they'll just let anybody in here
現在隨便什么貨色都能進來了
Oh, no, no, no, I'm very bad too
哦 不不不 我也很壞的
They just showed a video montage
他們剛剛還放了我的一段視頻剪輯
Boring! What?
無聊 什么
You're boring. He looks delicious
你很無聊 看起來挺好吃
Let's eat this guy
把他吃掉吧
Stop with the violence for just a second!
慢著 暫時請不要使用暴力
What if I told you I could get you outta here?
聽我跟你們說 我能把你們帶出去
I'm sorry what'd you just say?
你剛才說什么
That's right, I'm so bad, I got myself thrown into this heckhole on purpose!
這就對了 我太壞了 所以我自投羅網 把自己送進了這個地獄
I'm listening
接著說下去
Count me interested
我也很對他感興趣
Look, everyone here knows what it's like to be hurt by a hero don't they?
聽我說 這里的每個人 都曾經被那些英雄害慘了 對嗎
We've all been taken for granted, right?
我們都被他們小看了 不是嗎
ALL. Yeah, bro, I'm relating
沒錯 兄弟 我深有同感
Well, that's why I came to this space prison
所以我來到這個太空監獄
To recruit the universe's greatest
我的任務是召集全宇宙最厲害的
We'll do it! I'm sorry?
我們加入 你說什么
You were going to say something about recruiting the universe's greatest villains to conquer a superhero
你想說你要召集全宇宙最厲害的壞蛋們去打敗某個超級英雄
Am I right? Uh, yeah
我猜得對嗎 對
Well, we're in! Yay!
我們加入 耶
Really? Because I brought a PowerPoint
真的嗎 我還帶了幻燈片
Still boring!
你就別廢話了
Yeah. Just get on with it
直接殺過去吧