You lied to me. We had a deal.
你騙了我。我們說好了的。
Gong dag. Gong-pa-ma-tsom.
抱歉,失陪了。
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
You promised if I cooperated with the undertaking, Walter wouldn't be harmed!
你保證過,如果我配合,沃爾特就不會有事。
He hasn't been. I'm a man of my word, Moira.
他沒事,我說到做到,莫伊拉
We both know better than that.
事實如何,我們都清楚
And I know... I know you've had him killed.
而且我還知道...我知道你已經把他殺了
Turn on the camera. Oh, Walter...
把攝像機打開。沃爾特...
Like you said, Moira, we have an agreement.
就像你說的,莫伊拉,我們有過協議
Walter would stay in my custody until the undertaking was complete.
沃爾特先由我看管,直到計劃完成。
We're both in this together.
我們都在計劃之中