Pizza. My hero. I'm starved. Hey, Ollie. Yeah.
披薩。我的英雄。我快餓死了。奧利。什么事。
Where do you keep the bottle opener in this thing? Bottom drawer.
你把開瓶器放哪了?最底下的抽屜。
Did you talk to Ray today? About the ski trip?
你今天跟雷談了嗎?是滑雪旅行的事嗎?
No. He asked Jean to move in with him last night.
不是,他昨晚邀請簡搬去和他住
Oh. Guess they've been together forever.
我以為他們早就在一起了
We've been together longer. Guess we have.
我們在一起都比他們長。好像是。
I only bring this up because your mom busted me yesterday.
我只帶了這個是因為你媽媽昨天搜我身了
And obviously we can't hang out at my house.
而且很明顯我們不能在我房間里約會
Why? Because your father threatened to tase me the last time that I closed the door to your bedroom?
為什么,因為上次我把你房門關上的時候,你爸爸威脅要用泰瑟槍打我嗎?
So wouldn't it be nice to have a little place of our own?
我們有點自己的空間不是更好嗎
Yeah. Maybe. This is a little fast, Laurel.
是啊。也許吧。這有點太快了,勞蕾爾。
I know that you like to think of yourself as a bad boy, Oliver Queen, but...
我知道你一直把自己當成一個壞小子,奧利弗·奎恩,但是...
I feel like we're ready to take the next step.
我覺得我們應該更進一步了
Yeah. Let's do it.
是啊。那我們就這么辦吧。