I heard you never miss.
我聽說你從沒失手過
I don't. Where's Walter Steele?
是沒有。沃爾特·斯蒂爾在哪?
What? What are you talking about, huh?
什么,你在說什么?
6 months ago you had him kidnapped!
六個月前你把他綁架了
It was just a job. I was given a name. I didn't ask any questions.
這是我的工作,我只是得到一個名字。我沒問任何問題。
Last chance. Where is he?
最后一次。他在哪?
Below ground. You're lying!
在地下。撒謊!
I'm not. I delivered him and they killed him.
我沒有,是我送他去的,然后他們把他殺了。
I heard the gunshot. He's dead.
我聽見了槍聲。他死了。
Oh, let's see that blouse in that violet shade.
看看那件有紫色陰影的襯衫
You're a miracle worker, Thea.
你真是個魔法工作者,西婭
Oh, when it comes to shopping, it's not work, really.
購物對我來說,根本就不是工作
Hey. I'm teaching mom the joys of online clothes shopping. Ollie? Are you ok?
我正在教媽媽感受網購的樂趣呢。奧利?你還好嗎?
I need to talk to you both. What is it?
我想跟你們兩個談談。怎么了?
It's about Walter.
是關于沃爾特的
Did the police contact you?
警察跟你聯系了
One of Mr. Diggle's army buddies works for the FBI now.
是狄格爾先生的一個戰友,他現在為聯邦調查局工作。
And they got news tonight. No. I'm very sorry.
他們今天晚上接到了消息。不。我很抱歉。
No, no, no, no, no. There must be some mistake.
不,不,不。肯定是哪里搞錯了?
Who did Mr. Diggle talk to? Did they find a body? Mom. Walter's gone.
誰跟狄格爾先生說的?他們找到尸體了嗎?媽媽,沃爾特死了。
No. This isn't right. Where are you going? Out.
不,這不是真的。你要去哪?出去。
It's 10:00 at night. I need some air.
已經晚上十點了啊。我要去透透氣。
Mom, you're in shock. Don't tell me what or how I feel, Oliver.
媽媽,你剛受了刺激。我的感受不用你告訴我,奧利弗。
Why is she acting like that? Come here.
她為什么會那樣?過來。