Blackjack!
二十一點
Miss... Can you come with me?
小姐...你能跟我來一下嗎
Is something wrong? Get up.
有什么事嗎?請起身。
Oh, since you ask so nicely.
既然你請求的這么溫柔
Oh, there's the bathroom.
衛生間在這里
I should have known the manager's office would be down the hall and to the right of the bathroom.
我早知道經理辦公室在大廳樓下衛生間右邊就好了。
Mr. Alonzo. Have a seat.
阿朗佐先生。請坐。
What's your name? Megan.
你叫什么名字?梅根。
Do you know where the term "86" comes from, Megan?
你知道86這個詞是怎么來的嗎,梅根
As it happens, I do. It's from prohibition.
我碰巧知道,禁酒令時候的事情了
There was a-- an illegal casino, not like this one,
有個違法的賭場,和這個不一樣,
located at 86 Bedford street in New York, god, you know, I'm just gonna stop talking.
位于紐約貝德福大街86號,天啊,算了,我還是不說了。
Now it means to ban someone, someone who's cheating. You're 86'd.
現在它意味著禁止某人,某個作弊的人進入賭場,你被86了。
Leave your chips and go. Thank you. Thank you.
留下你的籌碼,離開吧謝謝。謝謝你。
Oh, yeah, Megan, one more thing.
對了,梅根,還有一件事
You see, the thing about card counters is, uh...
你知道記牌的人,他們
Sometimes they work... with a partner.
有的時候,是團伙作案。
You're gonna be really upset when you meet my partner.
你見了我的同伙肯定不會好受的。