Are you feeling all right?
你沒事吧
I know tonight was just another Ted Kord fund-raiser, but you were surprisingly quiet.
我知道今晚又是個不靠譜的募捐,但你也太安靜了。
Moira, there's something I need to talk to you about.
莫伊拉,有些事情我要告訴你
Robert, if this is what I think it is, I don't want to know her name. I don't--
羅伯特,如果和我想的一樣。我不想知道她的名字,我不想...
No, it's about Malcolm. He wants to level the glades.
不,是關于馬爾科姆的。他想夷平貧民區。
And how does Malcolm propose to evacuate an entire section of the city? He doesn't.
馬爾科姆提議如何清空這個城市里這一整個區域。他沒有提議。
Robert, that doesn't sound like you.
羅伯特,聽起來不像你做事的風格
Because I'm not the man you think I am.
因為我不是你認為的那種男人
About a month before the opening of Steele factory, the one in the glades,
約在斯蒂爾工廠開業前一個月,就是貧民區那個,
I was approached by a local councilman. He wanted money.
當地的議員找到了我。他想要錢。
Told me that's the way everything was done in the glades.
告訴我在貧民區就是這么辦事的
I told him I'd never paid a bribe in my life. We got into an argument.
我告訴他我一輩子都不會行賄。我們吵了起來。
I didn't want to hurt him. I swear, Moira. But he fell.
我沒想傷害他。我發誓,莫伊拉。但他摔倒了。
Oh, dear god. Oh, dear god.
天啊。天啊。
The work I'm doing with Malcolm, with the list, it's my penance, Moira.
我和馬爾科姆一起做的事還有那份名單,是我在贖罪,莫伊拉。
What, so you'll atone for one murder by committing hundreds, thousands?
什么,你打算殺幾百個幾千個人來彌補那一次謀殺嗎?
Robert. You listen to me.
羅伯特。你聽我說。
Whatever wrongs you've committed, whatever mistakes you've made,
無論你犯過什么錯,不管做錯了什么,
preventing this horror is your chance to make it right.
阻止這件恐怖的事情發生才是你修正錯誤的機會。
Please... Please, Robert, promise me you won't let this happen.
求你了。拜托,羅伯特,答應我別讓這事發生。