Wow, you really look like your father.
你跟你老爸真像
I never thought so before, but just now I saw him in you.
以前我沒這想法,剛剛我在你身上看到了他的影子。
What are you doing here?
你在這干嘛
We need to talk.
我們得談談
I said everything I have to say.
該說的我都說了
Well, I haven't. Tommy, I love you, and I think that you still love me,
我還沒說呢,湯米,我愛你,我覺得你還愛著我,
so whatever problems that you think that we have,
所以不管你覺得我們之間有什么問題
I know that if we face them together-- You don't understand.
我知道,只要我們能共同面對...你不明白
Then help me understand.
那你幫我弄明白
If our relationship is gonna end, at least let it end with honesty.
如果我們的感情注定要結束,至少讓它誠實地結束。
Ok, Laurel. Honestly... You belong with Oliver. Excuse me?
好吧,勞蕾爾。誠實地說,你屬于奧利弗。什么?
He's still in love with you. I have a meeting.
他仍然愛你。我要去開個會。
You ready? I think so.
準備好了嗎?好了。
Just to be clear, the plan is for me to get caught counting cards in underground casino filled with hardened criminals.
再跟你確認一下,計劃是我在擠滿了上百個罪犯的賭場里算牌并被抓個正著。
So you can get a friendly warning from Alonzo and plant a bug on his office computer.
這樣阿朗佐就會給你個友好的警告,你就能在他的辦公室電腦里植入一個木馬。
Right. Which will hopefully lead us to Walter.
沒錯,希望這個木馬讓我們找到沃爾特
That is assuming I get the friendly warning and not a bullet.
前提是我得到友好的警告而不是子彈
You don't have to do this. Yes, I do.
你不必做這些的。我必須做。
Ok. If anything happens, I'm right outside. Ok.
好吧,如果有事發生,我就在外面。好的。