日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 綠箭俠第一季 > 正文

綠箭俠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第325期:馬爾科姆的執念

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

I'm sorry I had to pull you away from whoever you were meeting.

很抱歉我把你從會議中叫出來
Oh, it's nothing. Everyone's left already.
沒事,大家已經都走了
Besides, it's my fault for forgetting to sign the K-5s this morning.
況且今早忘簽K-5的文件是我的錯
I hope you don't mind me asking, but is everything all right?
我希望你不介意我問,一切都好嗎
Just, uh, taking care of some odds and ends.
只是處理一些雜七雜八的事
Well, if ever you need a friendly ear.
好吧,如果你需要找人說說的話
You're a good man, Walter.
你是個好人,沃爾特
I thought you'd left.
我以為你已經走了
I'm still waiting for your answer.
我還在等你的回答
How can you even think of doing this?
你怎么會想到這么做的
That place took your soul, Robert.
那地方奪走了你的靈魂,羅伯特
Doing this won't give it back. It won't bring back rebecca, either.
這么做也無濟于事啊。麗貝卡也不會復活。

綠箭俠第一季

It still feels like yesterday, that day.

那天發生的事仍歷歷在目
When she called my cell phone for the first time, I remember being annoyed.
當她第一次打我手機的時候,我還記得我覺得很煩。
She knew I was busy, so I just let it ring.
她知道我在忙,所以我就沒管
When she called back a minute later, I shut my phone off.
當她過一會再打過來的時候,我把手機關了。
A little after midnight, two SCPD officers showed up in my office.
午夜稍晚的時候,兩個星城警署警官來到了我的辦公室。
All I remember them saying was... she'd been shot. Murdered in the glades.
我只記得他們對我說,她被槍殺了。在貧民區被謀殺了。
After the cops left, I sat in my office the rest of the night, listening to Rebecca's messages.
警察走后,我在辦公室坐了整晚,聽著麗貝卡的留言。
She kept calling my name... asking for help...
她不停地叫我的名字,想要求救,
until she was just struggling to breathe, gasping for air.
直到她費力地喘氣,拼命呼吸。
I listened to my wife die over and over and over again.
我一遍遍地聽著我妻子死去,一遍又一遍。
I can't imagine, Malcolm.
我無法想象,馬爾科姆
Try. Imagine it was Moira lying on that pavement, bleeding, calling your name.
試著想。想象那是莫伊拉趟在人行道上,留著血,叫著你的名字。
And then tell me you wouldn't be prepared to do what I am.
然后再告訴我你不會像我這么做。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
bleeding ['bli:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 出血;滲色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;

 
annoyed

想一想再看

adj. 惱怒的;煩悶的 v. 使煩惱;打擾(annoy

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺點,過失,故障,毛病,過錯,[地]斷層

 
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 細胞,電池,小組,小房間,單人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 情哥哥| 美女洗澡直播| 蛇欲电影| 就义诗诗配画| 天河电影演员表| 凌晨晚餐| 地球球花 电影| tina kay| 小鹏奇啪行| 烟花女驼龙| 日本大片ppt免费ppt2024| 蒲谷英的功效与作用| 阿兵| 考死2:教学实习| 《白蛇传说》| 夜电影| 混的人头像| 男保姆| 67pp| 白洁合集| 在线播放国内自拍情侣酒店| 张俪eyely| 大内密探灵灵狗| 学校要的建档立卡证明| 向东海| 各各他的路赞美诗歌| 免费看黄在线看| 小贝流浪记动画片全集| 大决战全部演员表介绍图片| 必修二英语电子课本外研版 | 算死草粤语| 黄视频在线网站| 春心荡漾第二季无删减| 浙江卫视台节目表| 新红楼梦电影| 一年级歇后语下册| 缉私群英 电视剧| 日本大片ppt免费ppt2024| 欧美性高清aviu88| 安姨电影| 胡晶|