OK, back-trace the account, follow the money, hopefully it will lead us to whoever kidnapped Walter.
反追蹤賬戶,追蹤錢的走向,希望能指引我們找到綁架沃爾特的人
After all this time, do you think Walter might still really be alive?
過了這么久了,你覺得沃爾特還活著嗎?
I don't know. Got it. Dominic Alonzo. Name ring a bell? Yeah.
我不知道。找到了。多米尼克·阿朗佐。這名字你有印象
Alonzo runs the biggest underground casino in Starling City when he's not busy kidnapping.
阿朗佐經營著星城最大地下賭場,同時他還從事綁架。
He looks like the kind of lowlife someone would hire to kidnap Walter.
他看起來像是那種被雇來綁架沃爾特的惡棍。
How many arrows do you think you'll have to put in him before he gives up Walter's location? Say a lot?
你覺得你要射他多少箭,他才能供出沃爾特的下落,很多嗎?
It's not that simple. That casino has its own private army.
沒那么簡單。那賭場有私人武裝。
We need to access Alonzo's computer, but without setting off any alarms.
我們需要進入阿朗佐的電腦,但不能引發任何警報。
Looks like we're gonna need all the help we can get.
看起來得利用一切可以利用的資源
It's too bad there's not someone else we could call.
真糟糕我們沒有別人可以叫來幫忙了
That's enough. We can do this on our own.
夠了,我們能自己搞定

Well, then... looks like someone's going gambling tonight.
好吧,看來有人今晚要去賭博了
Those guys would make me the minute that I walked in there.
我一走進那里他們就會認出我
Oliver Queen would never be caught dead in a place like that.
奧利弗·奎恩絕不能在那種地方被逮個正著
I wasn't talking about you. Absolutely not.
我沒在說你。絕對不行。
I can count cards. It's all probability theory and mathematics.
我會算牌。那全是關于概率論和數學。
Have you met me? Bottom line--I know my way around a casino.
你還不知道我嗎?最起碼,我知道賭場的規矩。
Felicity, I'm not letting you walk--
費利西蒂,我是不會讓你走進
The reason I joined you in the first place was to find Walter, and for the first time,
我一開始和你合作的原因是為了找到沃爾特,第一次
we have a real chance of finding him.
我們真正有機會可以找到他
You have to let me do this.
你必須讓我去。
All right. But we do it my way.
好吧。但要按照我的方法。