Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
大千世界里有那么多酒吧,她偏偏來我家了。
This coffee's terrible, Oliver.
這咖啡真難喝,奧利弗。
That's what you get for ordering coffee in a bar.
這就是你在酒吧點咖啡的結果
You look tired. Too much work?
你看起來很累。工作太多嗎?
Too much crying. Tommy broke up with me.
太傷心了。湯米和我分手了。
What happened? I have no idea.
發生了什么事?我也不知道。
Things were good. They were...
一切都很好,都...
great, and then suddenly he's packing up his things and telling me that it's over.
非常好,突然他就收拾好自己的東西,告訴我都結束了。
Did he say anything to you?
他跟你說過什么嗎?

No. Tommy and I haven't talked very much since he quit.
沒有,湯米辭職后我們很少說話
But he'll come around. It's probably just cold feet.
但他會回來的。可能他只是害怕了。
Like it was with you.
就像你那時一樣
Oliver, you don't sleep with your girlfriend's sister unless you're looking to blow the relationship up.
奧利弗,要是你不想搞砸這段感情,是肯定不會和女朋友的妹妹上床。
If you still want to be with Tommy, do what we should have done.
如果你還想和湯米在一起,做我們本來應該做的。
Talk to each other and be honest.
互相傾訴,而且要誠實。
Oliver, I need to show you what-- I just totally walked in on a thing, didn't I?
奧利弗,你得來看看...我打擾到你們了,是吧?
I'm sorry, uh, who are you?
不好意思,你是哪位
Nobody. I mean, I'm not nobody. I'm someone, obviously.
誰都不是,不是說我沒有身份。我顯然是有名字的。
And so are you. You're Laurel, right? That Laurel. Gorgeous Laurel.
你也一樣,你是勞蕾爾對吧?那位特殊的漂亮的勞蕾爾
This is Felicity. She's setting up my internet.
這是費利西蒂,她在幫我調試網絡
Router. And I need to show Oliver something very important related to it.
是路由器,我得給奧利弗看個非常重要的東西。
I'll let you go, then. Thank you for the coffee... and the advice.
那你去吧。謝謝你的咖啡,還有建議。