Yes, I know it's been 6 months. But...
是,我知道已經六個月了,但是...
I am very well aware of the statistics.
我非常清楚那些數據
But I haven't given up hope and neither should you.
但我還沒放棄,你們也不應該放棄
That didn't sound too good. Oh, it's fine.
不像是好消息。沒事。
Who were you talking to?
你在跟誰講電話?
Just the insurance company. They insist on paying out Walter's life insurance policy.
保險公司罷了。他們堅持要支付沃爾特的壽險金。
I know we haven't talked about Walter in a while, but I--I miss him, too.
我知道我們好一陣子沒提到他了,但我也想念他。
It's like losing dad all over again.
這就好像我又一次失去了父親
You look radiant.
你看起來美極了
Flatterer. I think you're the last to arrive. How's Tommy?
受寵若驚。我想你是最后一個到的了。湯米怎么樣?
Tommy is Tommy. How's Oliver?
老樣子,奧利弗怎么樣?
Still in bed. It's only noon.
還沒起床,才中午呢
Well, look who I just found. Get lost trying to find the house?
看看誰來了。找不到過來的路了?
You say that as if your driveway's not longer than most roads.
你說得好像你家私人車道短的很
Can I get anyone anything else? Frank? We're fine, dear, thank you.
誰還要點什么嗎,弗蘭克?不用了,親愛的,謝謝。
Oh, excuse me.
抱歉
Hello, Mrs. Queen. I'm sorry to bother you at home.
你好,奎恩夫人,抱歉打擾了
Oh, no, no. Don't be silly, Walter. Come in, please. You're here to see Robert.
不不,別說傻話,沃爾特,請進。你來找羅伯特的吧。
Yes. There's just some papers he needs to sign for the stock offering.
對,有些新股發售的文件需要他簽字。
Well, he's in some private meeting right now,
他這會兒在開一個私人會議
but you're welcome to wait for him in his study. Thank you.
不過你可以先到他書房等他。謝謝。
Unless you'd like to help me get my children out of the house.
除非你想幫我把孩子們趕出去
You don't have children, do you, Walter?
你有孩子嗎,沃爾特
Not yet, I'm afraid.
還沒有
Well, save yourself the trouble and don't. They eventually all turn into teenagers.
那就省點事,別生了。他們都會長成青少年,到時就麻煩了。