Meena?
米娜
Is she coming out?
她出來了嗎
Meena, what's wrong? Are you okay?
米娜 怎么了 你沒事吧
Uh, I can't move
啊 我動不了了
I'm terrified
我胸口有只小鹿在亂撞
Give me your hand, kid
把手給我 孩子
Okay, deep breaths
好了 深呼吸
And remember what I told you
記住我給你說過什么
You will not feel afraid anymore if you just start singing
你一旦開始唱歌 你就不會懼怕任何事物了
Meena!
米娜
Oh! Oh, I'm so sorry, Um
哦 哦 真是太抱歉了 呃
Uh, okay
啊 好吧
Sing
唱吧
Okay
好吧
Guys, guys, wait. We can talk this over, right?
伙計們 伙計們 我們可以談談的 對吧
We're all reasonable individuals here
大家都是理性的人
Get in! Quick!
上車 快
Oh, thank you, sweetheart
哦 謝謝你 寶貝
Whew! That was close
呼 就差一點
Oh, dad, I wish you could see this
爸爸 真希望你能看到這一幕
Everybody ready?
大家都準備好了嗎
All creatures great and small, welcome to the new moon theater
大大小小的各種動物們 歡迎來到新月劇院