Judith?
朱迪斯
You are all trespassing on private property
你們都非法侵入了私人住宅
And you will leave right now
而且你得立刻離開
I didn't, no, no, no, no, no, no, Judith
我沒 不不不 朱迪斯
All of you
你們所有人
I am calling the police
我要報警了
Ugh, Seriously?
呃 鬧哪樣啊
She's not even that good
她哪有那么好
Yeah, yeah, totally
嗯嗯 對 一點也不好
Uh, you guys okay?
你們還好嗎
What about that?
好聽不好聽
We just witnessed the birth of a genuine rock star!
我們剛剛見證了真正的搖滾女王的誕生
Moon. You've got some stuck here
你頭上有刺
He may be tiny, but there is no denying his enormous talent
他看起來可能很小 但我們卻不能否認他身上巨大的天賦
Would you please welcome to the stage, Mike
掌聲歡迎邁克踏上舞臺
What are you doing back here?
你回來干什么
Relax, sweetheart. Just came back to show you bozos how it's really done
放輕松 親愛的 我只是回來讓你們這些笨蛋聽聽什么才叫音樂
Now watch this
看著吧