Hello! We're putting on a show here
您好 我們在這兒有演出
Come on
來呀 來呀 來呀
How's our new stagehand getting on?
我們的新舞臺管理適應得怎么樣呀
He's learning fast. All set and standing by! I love this headset!
他學得很快萬事就緒 隨時待命 我愛死這耳機了
The audience are in their seats, Mr Moon
觀眾們都就位了 月先生
Great!
好的
Caspar! That's all? Please sit down!
卡斯帕 就這么點人嗎 趕緊坐好
Hey, put your shoes back on right now!
穿好你的鞋 快點
Zoe, I saw that! Stop it!
佐伊 我看見是你了 別揪了
And Leo, that is disgusting!
利奧 你那樣好惡心啊
Well, John I've covered many disasters for this network but this is sure to, Oh, they're about to start
約翰 我報道過無數次演出慘案 但這絕對 他們要開始了
Okay, guys, listen up
好了 大伙 聽我說
Look, I gotta tell you, um
我得告訴你們 呃
there's not much of an audience out there tonight
今晚外面的觀眾不太多
But you know what?
但你們知道嗎
It doesn't matter
那都不重要
It really doesn't
一點都不重要
'Cause tonight is our night
因為今晚是我們的
And whatever happens, I just want you all to know how proud I am to be a part of this with you
無論發生什么 我只想讓你們知道能成為你們中的一份子 我有多驕傲
Good luck Mr Moon
祝你好運 月先生
Good luck every whoa!
也祝大家 嗷嗚