I, uh, do you think you could sing like that, in front of a real audience?
我 那個 你覺著你能這樣唱嗎 當著觀眾的面
I don't know but I want to try
我不確定 可我想試試
Good. 'Cause I want to see it
那就好 因為我想看你唱
We are? Seriously?
說真的嗎
Oh, my gosh! Okay
哦 我的個天 好嘞
Okay, yes. I'll be right over
好嘞 太棒啦 我分分鐘就到
Hello? Oh, hello, Mr Moon
你好 哦 你好 月伯樂先生
Some say he's the worst showman this city's ever seen
有人認為他是這城里 最差勁的演出人
Some say he's a walking disaster
有人認為他活脫就是個災難
A loose Cannon
一枚保不齊啥時候走火的加農炮
Well, tomorrow night, the name buster moon will go down in entertainment history once and for all
不過 今晚 月伯樂的名字將永遠載入娛樂圈的歷史
as he and this bunch of bumbling amateurs attempt to restage the show that brought down his theater
因為他將和這群平民歌手一起將毀掉他劇院的那場演出 重新搬上舞臺
Ah, don't you worry, Mike. All is forgiven. Just glad you're back in one piece
啊 別擔心 麥克 過去的既往不咎 很高興你加入大家
Oh, yeah, you're too kind, Mr Moon
哦 好吧 你人真是太好了 月伯樂先生
And, uh, the the prize money?
關于 啊 那個 獎金的事
It's, uh, I mean, It's real this time, right?
那個 我的意思是 這次總是真的了吧
There is no prize money 'cause there's no competition
沒有獎金 因為根本就沒有比賽
Tonight, you're singing for yourselves
今晚你是為自己而歌
Two minutes, everybody. Final checks
兩分鐘了 各位 最后檢查一遍
Singing for ourselves?
為自己而歌
Unbelievable, What is? Who's he? This is crazy. I'm out of here
哪門子的胡話 這 這算 他在跟誰 簡直瘋了 我得撤了