Well it seems I'm not the only one who actually enjoyed that
看起來我不是唯一一個沉浸其中的人啦
Crowds are beginning to arrive at the scene
觀眾們也陸陸續續地進入了現場
Help!
幫幫忙
I'm so sorry, Mr Moon
真抱歉 月先生
Johnny, you're on next
強尼 你是下一個
What is that? Turn it down, will you?
這什么破玩意兒 聲音調小點 好嗎
Oi, didn't you hear me?
喂 你們聽見我說話了嗎
I said turn it
我說把聲音
Johnny
強尼
It's Johnny. That’s my son, my son
是強尼誒 那是我的兒子 我的兒子
What's with the face? You were great
你怎么這樣的表情 你唱得很棒
They loved you
大家也都很喜歡你
Yeah, thanks, Rosita
嗯 謝謝 羅西塔
All right
好了
Welcome to all you newcomers
歡迎所有新來的觀眾們
You are just in time to meet a teenager who was recently dumped by her boyfriend
你們恰好趕上一位剛被她男朋友甩了的姑娘
Aw. I know, right?
噢很糟糕 對吧
But she's gonna chase those blues away with a song of her very own
但她決定用這首原創歌曲把那些不愉快統統甩出腦海
Allow me to introduce the singing sensation Ash
讓我為大家介紹這位動感唱將 艾希