Sorry
抱歉
Just jumped the cue there. Don't worry
別在意這些細節 不用擔心
I'm gonna get the hang of this
我 這東西我用得很熟練
Here we go
走著
All creatures great and small, welcome to
大大小小的動物們 歡迎來到
Oh, hello there
噢 你們好啊
Great
好了
Welcome to our newly refurnished openair theater
歡迎來到我們剛翻新的露天劇場
You ready big guy? Ja!
準備好了嗎 大家伙嗯
I'm like totally ready
我已經準備好火力全開了
All right
好嘞
Let's do this
我們上吧
Gunter and Rosita!
歡迎甘特和羅西塔
Are you getting this?
這一幕你拍到了嗎
Aren't they great?
他們很棒對不對
What are you kidding me?
什么 你是在逗我嗎
It's like watching jello dancing around
這跟看果凍跳舞一樣好嗎
Like you could do any better, pipsqueak
說得跟你能跳多好一樣 小老鼠
All right, all right, all right
行了 行了
Hey! You want to see something great?
你想看好東西嗎
I'll show you great
我就讓你們開開眼
Yeah, mommy! Gunter and Rosita!
真棒 媽咪 甘特和羅西塔
Kids, no. Back to your seats
孩子們 別 回你們的位置去
The show's still. Okay, okay, Aah!
表演還要好吧 好了 啊
Norman!
諾曼
All right! Piggy power!
真好 小豬豬的愛情力量
That was great!
真是太棒了