He's safe now, Laurel.
他現在安全了,勞瑞爾。
With a hard road ahead of him.
但前路坎坷
Well, he's lucky to have you in his life. I know the feeling.
他能遇到你真是太幸運了。我對這體會感同身受。
When you first got home, I didn't think that you changed much.
你剛回來的時候,我覺得你還是老樣子
But you have, and... It's nice to see. Thank you.
但你的確變了... 很高興看到這樣。謝謝。
I have a delivery van coming in for Ms. Lance, his I.D. checks out.
有輛貨車來送東西給蘭斯小姐,身份已查對無誤
Thanks for the heads up.
多謝提醒
For... Ms. Lance.
這是給Lance小姐的
What a beautiful home.
多么漂亮的家啊
Such pain here. A sense of loss and regret, you can feel it,down to the wood paneling...
卻彌漫著一股痛苦的氣息。地板散發出一種失意和悔恨的味道...
Tommy... Can you two stay here with Taylor?
湯米,你倆進來陪著泰勒吧?
Where are you going? It's an old house, fuses blow all the time,
你要去哪?這老房子總跳閘
it's probably nothing, just please... Come on. Ok.
應該沒事,進來吧...好的。