Ladies and gentlemen, captain Ross again
女士們 先生們 我是機長 羅斯
As you can see, I've switched off the seat belt sign
提醒您 安全帶標志已關閉
What are you two boys doing up here?
小朋友 你倆在這兒干嘛呢
Oh, uh, we're captain Ross's kids
哦 嗯 我們是羅斯機長的孩子
He told us to sit here
爸爸讓我們坐這兒的
Oh, well, can I get you special guys anything?
喔 好 你們想要點什么 特別的小家伙們
Anything?
什么都行嗎
Anything
什么都行
Aye! All right. Francis Francis
哎 好的 弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
This will teach you to kidnap the parents of oneeyed Tim. Arr!
你敢綁架獨眼蒂姆的父母 讓你嘗嘗我的厲害
Oh, please, If only it were that easy
哦 省省吧 要是這么簡單就好了
What's your plan? You're not gonna write a memo, are you?
那你有啥計劃 你不是在寫便箋吧
Uh, no
哦 不是
Come on. You said you never really had a childhood, right?
來吧 你曾經說過你沒感受過真正的童年 對嗎
Why don't you give it a try?
為什么不試試呢
No, I can't. It's fun!
不 我不行 很有趣的
Here, let's get you into character
來 給你打扮一下 讓你進入角色
I don't know, I feel silly!
我不行 好蠢啊
Go on! Say something mean to him
來嘛 對著他說點什么
All right, all right, all right
好吧 好吧 好吧
So, you went to a community college, is it?
所以 你上的是社區大學 對吧
I don't know
我不知道咋弄了
Keep going!
繼續說啊
And you have the guts to ask me for a bonus now?
現在 你竟然有膽跟我要獎金
Ha! See!
哈 看
Now you're getting into it
你現在能入戲了
Well, blow me down
好吧 好意外啊
Your exit interview is over!
你的離職面談結束了
Hey, that was pretty good Ha!
嘿 你做的很棒啊 哈
Who was that guy anyway?
那個家伙是誰
The captain! What?
船長 什么
En garde! Haha! Whoa!
預備 哈 哈 哇啊