Thar she blows!
把他炸飛
Watch your stern!
小心背后
Dodge, parry and thrust!
躲閃 擋開 進攻
Sounds like a heck of a law firm!
聽起來就像是垃圾律師事務所干的事
Nice try! Heads up!
不錯 當心
You're fired!
你被炒了
And here's your severance package, Ha!
這是你的遣散費 哈
Wait, You're not supposed to end with "Ha!"
等下 你不能以哈字結尾
You're not?
不能嗎
You're supposed to end with "Argh!"
你最后得說 "啊"
Got it! Argh!
好的 啊
Hey, that's great!
嘿 很棒啊
Thanks! I just went with the flow
謝謝 剛剛就是隨意發揮了一下
Ladies and gentlemen and those in coach
女士們先生們 還有經濟艙的乘客們
On the left side of the plane
從飛機的左側
You can see we're approaching fabulous Las Vegas
您可以看到我們即將抵達燈火輝煌的拉斯維加斯
Land ho!
著陸咯
Bye dad! Thanks for the lift!
爸爸再見 謝謝你搭我一程車
Okay. What?
好的 什么
We've gotta get to the convention center
我們得快點去會議中心
Should we get a taxi?
我們要打的士嗎
Darn! I spent all my per diem
糟了 我已經把每日預算花光了
That's more our speed
那才是我們該坐的車