Right
好的
Excuse me, ladies
打擾一下 小姐姐們
Can we get a ride home?
我們能搭個順風車嗎
Jimmy's been sick and he needs his expensive medicine
吉米生病了 而且他需要服用昂貴的藥物
Where do you live, sweetie?
你準備住哪 小寶貝
The convention center
會議中心
Bye, sweetie!
拜拜 小寶貝
Have a fun lady party!
好好享受姐妹派對吧
Chicks dig babies
小姐姐的愛要把我淹沒了
The people of long island do not know how to make an iced tea
長島居民根本不知道怎么做涼茶
Oh, no! How are we gonna find my parents in here?
喔 天吶 我們要怎么在能在這里找到爸媽啊
Tim!
蒂姆
Over there
來這里
Okay, now, where's puppy co?
好的 萌狗集團在哪
Puppy co, puppy co, puppy co
萌狗集團在哪
Aha! Here it is. Found it!
啊哈 在這里 找到了
But how did you?
但是你是怎么
Hey! Where'd you go?
嘿 你跑到哪里去了
Not again!
別再這樣了
Come on! I need you!
快點 我需要你
I'm back! I'm back
我回來了 我回來了
What's going on?
發生了什么