Launch initiated
發射倒計時啟動
I'm launching my forever puppies and there's nothing you can do about it!
我要開始我的永恒萌狗計劃了 你根本無法阻止我
No!
不
Baby corp stole all the love from me
寶寶集團把所有愛都從我這里偷走了
And now I'm going to take it back from them
現在我要把這些都從他們那里奪回來
You should understand what I'm talking about
你應該知道我在說什么
You got replaced just like me!
你像我一樣被取代了
No! I'm nothing like you!
不 我跟你一點也不一樣
Bratty kid!
熊孩子
Let our parents go! His parents. The parents
把我們爸媽放了 他的爸媽 爸媽們
Yeah!
沒錯
You could have had your parents' love all to yourself again!
你本可以重新擁有你父母的愛
But no!
但是現在不可能了
You blew it!
你毀了一切
You let that baby boss you around
你對這個寶寶唯命是從
He doesn't work for me
他并不為我工作
We're partners! Ha!
我們是合作伙伴 哈
I'm not ticklish
我不怕癢
Hey! Where's the baby?
嘿 小寶貝去哪里了
Everyone has a tickle spot!
每個人都有個癢癢點
My ears!
我的耳朵
Stop it!
快停下
Grr! Little brats!
啊 臭小鬼
Nothing is going to get in the way of my vengeance
沒有什么可以阻攔我的復仇之路
Not you not anybody!
你不能 任何人都不能
Baby corp is through
寶寶集團已經完蛋了
I win! Ha!
我贏了 哈哈
Wrong!
你錯了
You're not supposed to end with "ha!"
你不應該用哈結束
That's right! What?
這就對了 這是什么
You're supposed to end with Argh!
你應該以啊結尾
En garde!
準備戰斗