You're fired!
你被炒了
And here's your severance package!
這就當你的遣散費吧
Take that, you scurvy scallywag!
嘗嘗這個 你這個大壞蛋
One minute and counting
還有一分鐘 現在開始倒數
Help! Anybody!
救命啊 有人嗎
Tim! What are you doing?
蒂姆 你在做什么
No!
別舔我
Mom, dad, I'm coming!
媽媽爸爸 我來啦
Tim? Is that you?
蒂姆 是你嗎
Don't worry, mom and dad, I got this!
媽媽爸爸 別擔心 我來救你們了
Are you okay? Is the baby all right?
你還好嗎 小寶寶沒事吧
Yes, the baby's fine
是的 寶寶沒事
Who was that?
那是誰的聲音
That was me!
是我啦
The baby's fine
寶寶沒事
It won't budge!
我移不動這個箱子
What's happening?
發生什么了
Wait a second!
等等
I know a way to move my parents
我想到一個辦法可以把我的父母搬走
How? We can use the puppies!
怎么做 我們可以用那些萌狗
Upsies
讓我上去
I need upsies
我需要你把我扔上去
But what if you "go baby" again?
但是如果你又變成小寶寶狀態怎么辦
It'll be fine. Fine, fine
沒事的 沒事的
Fine!
沒事的
It'll be fine
會沒事的
Hang on to your diaper!
在坐穩了尿褲
We're moving!
我們動起來了
Why are we moving?
我們為什么在動
All right, mom and dad, hang on!
沒事的 爸媽 堅持住