I would've gotten to my parents if I didn't have to go back for you!
如果不是要回去找你 我就能趕上他們了
What? We would have been here in plenty of time if you knew how to ride a bike like a normal kid!
什么 如果你能像個正常的小孩那樣騎車的話 我們就不會浪費那么多時間了
We're never going to stop the launch on time
我們根本就沒法及時阻止飛機起飛
Who cares? My parents are in danger
誰在乎啊 我父母有危險了
I care! Baby corp is going to go out of business
我在乎 寶寶集團可能要倒閉了
Ugh! That's all you ever talk about
啊 你就知道說這個
You don't even know what it's like to be part of a family
你根本不懂作為家庭的一員是什么樣的感覺
And you don't know what it's like to have a job!
你也根本不懂有份兒工作是什么樣的感覺
You don't know anything about hugs or bedtime stories or special songs!
你根本不知道擁抱 睡前故事 動聽的歌曲 有多美好
Oh, please! Stop acting like a baby
噢 拜托 別耍小孩兒脾氣好嗎
You're a baby!
你才是個小孩兒
You take that back
收回你說的話
My life was perfect until you showed up!
是你的出現(xiàn)毀了我完美的生活
Oh, believe me kid, the feeling is mutual
哦 相信我 孩子 我也有這樣的感覺
I wish I'd never met you!
我真希望從沒見過你
I wish you'd never been born!
我真希望你就沒出生
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Fine!
好吧 你走吧
Would Timothy Templeton please pick up the white courtesy phone?
蒂莫西 坦普爾頓聽到廣播 請拿起墻上的白色電話
Timothy Leslie Templeton, please pick up the white courtesy phone
蒂莫西 萊斯利 坦普爾頓 聽到廣播請拿起墻上的白色電話
Leslie
萊斯利
Hello?
喂
It's me. Don't hang up Tim!
是我 別掛 蒂姆