I'm here to collect.
我是來收賬的
Where, where is she, my daughter?
她在哪兒 我女兒在哪兒
Emma was supposed to eat that apple, and she didn't. As far as I'm concerned, that makes our deal null and void.
那蘋果該是艾瑪吃 可她沒吃 對我來說 交易無效
I did what you asked, and you're gonna screw me over again?
我按照你說的做了 你現(xiàn)在又想耍我
Look at it however you want, Jefferson.
隨你怎么想吧 杰弗森
The fact is, I'm done with you.
反正我跟你沒啥好說的了
But I'mI'm not done with you.
但是我跟你還沒完呢
What are you going to do?
你又能怎樣
Kill me?
殺了我
I know you want to, but I also know you can't.
我知道你想 但是你做不到
Do you?
是嗎
Yes.
沒錯
You don't have it in you.
你沒這個膽子
Now if you excuse me...
失陪了
I have to save my son.
我要救我的兒子
August?
奧古斯特
Please open up.
請開門
I know you're in there. Open the door.
我知道你在里面 開門好嗎
I can't.
我開不了