Get in.
進去吧
After you.
你先進
It's a two man job. The elevator's handoperated.
兩個人要各司其職 電梯是手動操作的
I have to stay up here and lower you down.
我要留在這里 把你放下去
And I am just supposed to trust you?
我應該相信你嗎
I don't think you have much choice in the matter, Ms. Swan.
這事你沒有選擇 斯旺女士
This battle I'm supposed to fight
我要面對的這場戰斗
Who is it? What is down there?
下面那是誰
An old friend.
一個老朋友
Then why don't you go talk to them?
那為什么不是你去
Because her punishment here was different than everyone else's.
因為她受到的懲罰和其他人都不一樣
I trapped her... in a different form.
我把她困在了另一種身形里
She doesn't wanna hear from me.
她不想見我
You have to trust me on that.
你這次要相信我
Okay. I will go down there.
好吧 那我下去了
But let's be clear about something... Your majesty. The only reason you're not dead is because I need your help to save Henry.
我們先把話說清楚 皇后陛下 我之所以讓你活到現在是因為我需要你幫我救亨利
If he dies... so do you.
如果他死了 你也別想活
Well, then let's get on with it.
那我們趕緊救人吧