Henry...
亨利
When I gave you this book, it was because I knew...
我給你這本書 是因為我知道
I know life doesn't always have a happy end.
生活并不總是如童話般美滿
But I thought...
但我以為
What is it?
這是怎么回事
Dr. Whale?!
威爾醫生
Dr. Whale, what is that?!
威爾醫生 這是怎么了
What's wrong?
出了什么問題
Nurse, get her out of here now!
護士 帶她出去
His heart rate's falling.
他的心率在衰竭
Henry?
亨利
Your tea.
你的茶
Thank you. What's the commotion upstairs?
謝謝 樓上怎么鬧哄哄的
There's a sick boy. He took a bad turn.
有個男孩病情惡化了
How tragic. Is there any hope for a...
真可憐 他還有希望...
Recovery?
好起來嗎
Doubtful.
難說
Come with me.
跟我來
Who are you?
你是誰
Why are you doing this?
你為什么這么做
My name is Jefferson,
我叫杰弗森
And I need your help to do something that I can't.
我需要你幫我做一件我做不到的事情