I don't care about breaking the curse.
我對打破詛咒沒興趣
All I care about is saving Henry.
我只想要救亨利
Which is why it's your lucky day.
所以今天是你的幸運日
I didn't use all the potion.
我沒把藥劑都用掉
I saved some for a rainy day.
我留了些以備不時之需
Well, it's storming like a bitch. Where is it?
現在就是需要的時候了 藥劑在哪
Where it is isn't the problem.
在哪不重要
Getting it is what should worry you.
如何拿到它才是難題
Enough riddles. What do we do?
夠了 謎團先生 我們要怎么做
You do nothing. It has to be Ms. Swan.
你什么也不能做 只能斯旺女士來
He's my son. It should be me.
他是我兒子 應該由我來
All due respect, but it's her son, and it has to be her.
恕我直言 但亨利是她兒子 藥劑也必須由她去取
She's the product of the magic.
她是那魔法的結晶
She must be the one to find it.
得她去找
I can do it.
我可以去
Don't trust him.
別相信他
What choice do we have?
我們還有得選嗎
That's right, dearie. What choice do you have?
就是啊 寶貝 你們還有得選嗎
Where is this magic?
魔法在哪兒
Tell me, your majesty, is our friend still in the basement?
告訴我 陛下 咱們的朋友還在地下室嗎
Oh, you twisted little imp.
你這個變態混蛋
You hid it with her?
你把它跟她藏在一起了
Oh, no, not with her.
沒有沒有 不是跟她藏在一起
In her.
是在她身體里面
I knew you couldn't resist bringing her over.
我知道你會把她帶來的
Who is "Her"?
她是誰
Someone you should be prepared for.
你得做好準備去見她
Where you're going, you're going to need this.
你去那里得帶著這個