What exactly is it you want me to do?
你到底想讓我做些什么
I want you to help me protect it by putting it in a safe place for me.
我希望你幫我保護它 幫我把它藏到一個安全的地方
And where is that?
什么地方
Inside the belly of a beast, of course.
當然是一個野獸的肚子里了
Why hide it?
為什么要把它藏起來
Let's just say, I'm saving it for a rainy day.
這么說吧 以備不時之需
Do my eyes deceive me, or is that the look of a believer?
我看錯了呢 還是你真的相信了
We need your help.
我們需要你幫忙
Indeed you do.
你確實需要
It seems quite the tragic ailment has befallen our young friend.
我們的小朋友似乎遭遇了極大的不幸
I told you, magic comes with a price.
我跟你說過 魔法都要付出代價
Henry shouldn't have to pay it.
那也不該由亨利來付
No, you should, but alas, we are where we are.
對 該你付 但是 事實已然如此
Can you help us?
你能幫忙嗎
Of course. True love, Ms. Swan, the only magic powerful enough to transcend realms and break any curse.
當然 斯旺女士 真愛是唯一可以超越所有時空打破任何詛咒的東西
Luckily for you, I happen to have bottled some.
你運氣很好 我恰好存了一些
You did?
真的嗎
Oh, yes.
是的
From strands of your parents' hair,
那是從你父母的頭發中提煉的
I made the most powerful potion in all the realm, so powerful that when I created the dark curse, I placed a single drop on the parchment, just a little safety valve.
我把它制成了所有時空中最強的藥劑 強大到我創造黑暗詛咒時 只在羊皮紙上滴一滴 就成了一道安全閥
That's why I'm the savior.
所以我是救世主
That's why I can break the curse.
所以我可以打破詛咒
Now you're getting it.
現在你明白了