I don't understand why you're all being so kind to me
我不明白為什么你們都對我那么好
Surely you're as trapped here as I am
當然 你就像我一樣被困在這里
Don't you ever want to escape?
你不想逃跑嗎?
The Master is not as terrible as he appears
主人并不像他看上去那么可怕
Somewhere deep in his soul, there's a prince of a fellow just waiting to be set free
在他的靈魂深處有一位王子一個等待被釋放的家伙
Lumie mentioned something about the west wing
盧米亞上次提到過的西塔樓
Never you mind about that
你就別管那個了
Off to bed with you puppet
快去睡覺吧 孩子
Good night. Nighty night
晚安 晚安
Straight to bed
趕緊去睡覺吧
What are you doing here? What did you do to it?
你來這兒干什么?你動了它嗎?
Nothing
沒有
Do you realize what you could've done? You could've ruined us all!
你知不知道你差點干了什么?你會害死我們的!
Get out of here!
給我出去!
Go!
滾!