We all think so.
我們都這么認為
I'm worried about him
我很擔心他
He's never been on his own
他照顧不好自己的
Cheer up, my puppet
振作起來 小姑娘
Things will turn out in the end. You'll feel a lot better after dinner
事情到頭來終會解決的 吃飽了飯你會感覺好多了
But he said "if she doesn't eat with me she doesn't eat at all"
但是他說 “如果她不跟我一起吃 她什么都別想吃”
People say a lot of things in anger
人們在憤怒時會說很多胡話
It is our choice whether or not to listen
我們是否選擇傾聽那是我們的事
You coming, puppet?
孩子 吃點東西嗎?
Go
去吧
They're coming! Final checks everyone!
他們來了 最后檢查一遍 快點
No, you don't! If the Master finds that you buy and order some. He will blame me!
不 你不能! 如果主人發現你給那姑娘準備晚餐 他會責怪我的!
Yes, I will make sure of it
是的 肯定會的
But did you see us stand up to win? I am telling you this girl is the one
但是 你看她跟主人叫板的樣子 注定是她來解除魔咒
They must fall in love if we are to be human again
如果我們想變回人類 他們必須得相愛
And how can they fall in love if she stays in her room?
可不見面又怎么能相愛?
Ay Chapeau, you missed this spot
唉 普路美 這兒沒擦干凈
You know, she'll never love him
你知道的 這是白費功夫
A broken clock is right two times a day mon ami
掉壞的鐘一天也有兩次是準的
But this is not one of those times! Stand up straight!
現在只是沒到時候 打起精神
It's time to sparkle!
我們要登場了
I have no taste buds but I can tell this is exquisite
我雖然沒味蕾 但也知道這一定很美味
Not so loud. Keep it down
別那么吵 動靜小點
Of course. But what is dinner without a little music?
當然 可是沒音樂還叫什么晚餐
Music?
音樂
Maestro Cadanza, are you ready?
大師的華彩樂段 你準備好了嗎?
It has been so long since I've performed
我好久沒有出場了
I can't barely even remember how
我都快忘記怎么彈了
Another cavity
我的牙爛了一顆
Maestro, your wife is upstairs, finding harder and harder to stay awake
大師 你妻子在樓上 她越來越難睡醒了
She's counting on you to help us break this curse
她指望你幫助我們打破這個詛咒呢
Then I shall play through the dental pain
然后我的牙將徹底掉完