I know, darling
親愛的 我懂你
I'm getting more metallic everyday
我也一天比一天僵硬了
Oh, no. It's happening again. Pardon me
哦 不 又該報時間了 對不起
Oh, everyone, calm yourself
哦 各位 稍安勿躁
We still have time
我們應該還有時間
Mama, am I ever going to be a boy again?
媽媽?我還能變回小男孩嗎?
Oh, esay, Chip. You'll have your days in the sun again. You just leave it to me
哦 放心 阿齊 你會有那么一天的 你還會在陽光下生活 不必擔心 孩子
I told you to go away
我說了讓你走開
Don't worry dear. It's only Mrs Potts
別怕 親愛的我是茶壺夫人
Oh, I own you a vision!
哦 我知道你的愿景!
How lovely
多可愛啊
It's a very long journey. Let me fix you up before you go
路上會很辛苦的 在你走之前喝杯茶再上路
I have found that most of the troubles seem less troubling after a bracing cup of tea
我發現遇到天大的事 只要喝杯茶也就不算什么了
Slowly now, Chip
慢點 阿齊
Pleased to meet you
很高興終于見到您了
Wanna see me do a trick?
想看看我的絕招嗎?
Chip!
阿齊!
That was a very brave thing you did for your father, deary
你為你的父親做了件非常勇敢的事情 親愛的
Yes. We all think so
對啊 我們都這樣認為