You'll join me for dinner
過來和我吃飯
That's not a request
我不是在邀請你
Gently, Master
溫柔點 主人
The girl lost her father and her freedom in one day
僅僅一天的時間里她失去了父親還失去了自由
Yes, the poor thing is probably in there scare to death
是啊 可伶的孩子 獨自一人肯定嚇壞了
Exactly
就是
Just a minute
稍等
You see? There she is. Now remember be gentle
你聽? 她就在那兒記住要溫柔點
Kind! Charming! Sweet!
友善點!迷人點! 甜蜜點!
And when she opens the door give her a dashing smile
當她打開門 給她一個燦爛的微笑
Come, come, show me the smile
來吧 來吧 給我笑一個
Oh, my God! Oh, no
哦 上帝??!哦 不
Will you join me for dinner?
能否與我共進晚餐?
You've taken me as your prisoner and now you want to have dinner with me?
你把我管在這兒 還想要我陪你共進晚餐?
Are you insane?
你想什么呢?
He's losing it
他要發火了
Dear
慘了
I told you to join me for dinner!
我叫你過來和我吃晚餐!
I told you no!
我說了 不會去的!