Come
跟我來
Mama! There's a girl in the castle!
媽媽!城堡里有個姐姐!
Yes, Chip! We know
是的 阿齊 我們知道
What kind of tea does she like?
她喜歡什么茶?
Herbal? oolong? chamomille?
涼茶 烏龍 菊花茶?
I'm too excited!
我太激動了!
Slow down before you break your handle
你慢點 小心摔壞了把手
Hands up, Mrs Potts
抬起手 珀特斯夫人
Lumie!
盧米亞!
I'll be come. Let me do the talking
讓我來 我來和他談一談
you are making her a dinner?
你在給她做晚飯?
We thought you might appreciate a company
我們以為你會喜歡這個聚會
Master, I just want to assure you that I had no part in this hopeless plan
主人我只是想向你保證… 我沒參與這悲催的計劃
Preparing a dinner designing a gown for her giving her a suite in the east wing
準備晚餐 為她設計禮服 給她一間在東塔的臥室
You gave her a bedroom?
你給她一間臥室?
No, no, no. He gave her a bedroom
不 不 不 他給了她一間臥室
This is true
這是真的
But if this girl is the one who can break the spell, then maybe you could stop by using dinner to charm her
但是 如果這個女孩能打破魔咒的話 也許你可以停止用晚餐去吸引她
Good thinking, Cogsworth! What?
要善于思考 葛士華 什么?
That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard! Charm the prisoner?
這是我聽過的最荒謬的想法!讓囚徒愛上我?
But you must try, Master. With every passing day we become less human
但你必須嘗試 先生 日子一天天過去… 我們越來越不像人
She's the daughter of a common thief
她是小偷的女兒
What kind of person do you think that makes her?
你認為是什么樣的人造就了她?
Ow, you can't judge people by who their father is now, can you?
哦 你不能因為父親的為人就評價一個人現在可以去了嗎?